Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bauknight Family Pictures

This post marks a new chapter in Sarah C. Photography blogging. I've always been afraid to write on this blog because I felt like I'd be saying the same thing about every picture. Thanks to a class at Studio 317 and some blogging brainstorming, I realized that each family, couple, and child I photograph has a unique story. Now, I'll be sharing that along with the pictures. And I've been on some photo adventures lately, so I can't wait to fill you in on all the fun!


Last Saturday I met the Bauknights, long-time family friends, at the beautiful UT Gardens for a family session. This was one of our first pictures and ended up being one of my faves. Silly girls.


I just can't get enough of this vintage blue truck.


Ah, sisterly love.


Sarah's blue eyes with the blue truck - perfect!


After laying down her sister's jacket, we convinced Tessie that she wouldn't get too dirty.


Such sweet sisters. The English teacher in me can't help but make sure you notice the alliteration there ;)


So full of life, these girls!


I'm thinking of asking for some parenting tips from Jamie and Suzanne. They and their kids both exude pure joy of life.


Which made for a blast of a photo session.


Thanks, Bauknight family, for spending your Saturday morning with me - and for making my job so easy!

0 comments:

What's In My Bag?

Canon 5D
Canon 24-70 mm f/2.8L
Canon 50 mm f/1.4
Canon Speedlite 580

Package Options

[Hemingway. The Minimalist]
- One hour photo session
- Approximately 30 images in online gallery for sharing and ordering
- $150

[Steinbeck. The Realist]
- One hour photo session
- Approximately 30 images in online gallery for sharing and ordering
- Disc of high resolution edited images
- $225

[Faulkner. The Artist]
- One hour photo session
- Approximately 30 images in online gallery for sharing and ordering
- Disc of high resolution edited images
- Customized 10x20 Gallery Mounted Storyboard
OR
- 10x10 Gallery Wrapped Canvas
- $350

Each option includes a session for up to five people and one wardrobe change. Each additional person is $10. Wedding packages start at $1100. Email me for more information.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP